Dane County Parks
- Indian Lake County Park: starting the week of June 17th, mowing will occur in the dog park, near the cabin, and in open fields. The dog park will be open but please use caution or use another dog park.
- Badger Prairie Aeromodeling Field: the aeromodeling field at Badger Prairie County Park will be temporarily CLOSED the week of June 10th while new pipes are installed under the roadway.
- Fish Lake County Park: CLOSED due to high water; lake access available at Lussier County Park
Located in south-central Wisconsin, Dane County Parks offers a variety of recreational opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast. Natural environments are venues for quiet getaways as well as unique locations for your special event. Dane County Parks is dedicated to making your experience enjoyable and takes an active role to enhance and preserve the county’s finest natural resources.
- 26 Recreation Parks, including 7 Dog Parks
- 18 Wildlife Areas
- 14 Natural Resource Areas
- 4 Historical/Cultural Sites
- 2 Forests
- Over 100 miles of Trails - Including Bicycle, Equestrian, and Cross-country Ski Trails
- 5 Campgrounds and Multiple Adult and Youth Group Camp Sites
- Lussier Family Heritage Center
Your tax-deductible donation will help us continue to maintain and improve the Dane County Park System. A variety of donation and memorial options are available.