Welcome to Dane County Parks
The Dane County Park Commission will hold a Public Hearing on the proposed fee increases at 6:00 PM on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at the Lyman Anderson Agriculture & Conservation Center, 5201 Fen Oak Drive, Madison WI 53718. Please visit our Fees webpage for more information on current and proposed fees.
- Slow-no-wake: Crystal Lake
Located in south-central Wisconsin, Dane County Parks offers a variety of recreational opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast. Natural environments are venues for quiet getaways as well as unique locations for your special event. Dane County Parks is dedicated to making your experience enjoyable and takes an active role to enhance and preserve the county’s finest natural resources.
- 25 Recreation Parks, including 7 Dog Parks
- 29 Natural Resource Areas
- 15 Wildlife Areas
- 3 Historical/Cultural Sites
- 2 County Forests
- Over 100 miles of Trails - Including Bicycle, Equestrian, and Cross-country Ski Trails
- 5 Campgrounds and Multiple Adult and Youth Group Camp Sites
- Lussier Family Heritage Center
Your tax-deductible donation will help us continue to maintain and improve the Dane County Park System. A variety of donation and memorial options are available.