Dane County Parks has long been on the forefront in creating enjoyable experiences for park patrons and their dogs! Note that campsite reservations in a campground include a complimentary daily dog permit good for the duration of the stay - please visit our Dogs in Parks webpage for more information.
Dane County parks have many campsites that can be reserved for tents, campers, and RVs.
- List of Campsites
- Campground Maps
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation Policy
- Check-in begins at 3:00 pm the first day of the reservation (or earlier if no one is occupying site from night before)
- Check-out is no later than 3:00 pm the last day of the reservation
- Maximum of 14 days per reservation
- Maximum of 6 people per site
- Reservation must be made a minimum of 5 days before first day of reservation and for a minimum of 2 nights
- Available campsites may be registered for at the campground on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Only one tent or RV per campsite is allowed
- Other Terms and Conditions may apply
- For reservations, please visit www.reservedane.com
Group Campsites are larger, rustic (pit toilets and water) areas where a number of campers may camp together. Reservations are required. There is no minimum stay requirement but a maximum stay of 14 days. Group campsites are popular with youth groups, and family and friends events.