Women's Wellness Workshop
- 02/07/2023 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- 02/21/2023 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Workshops will be held twice per month during the weeks of the Full Moon and the New Moon. The full Moon is a time to be receptive, to take the light and awareness of spirit into your emotional and physical body. It's a great time to support your release of the old and unnecessary through movement and reflection. The new moon is associated with new beginnings, as they denote the reset point of a new lunar cycle. It also is the perfect opportunity to unburden yourself from situations that have been draining your energy and start focusing on more important things. Workshops will also be held on the Spring Equinox, Summer Solstice, Fall Equinox, and Winter Solstice. Each workshop is 6:30-8:30 pm and will include:
- A candlelit yoga flow (blocks and various modifications provided) to reap the benefits of movement for our bodies, minds, and souls.
- A guided meditation (yoga nidra) to nurture ourselves through deep rest and relaxation.
- Journaling and setting intentions around a bonfire with soothing warm beverage.
Spots are limited and tickets tend to sell out weeks in advance.
Register at: https://schumacherfarmpark.org/women-s-wellness
Schumacher Farm Park: 5682 Hwy 19, Waunakee, WI 53597
Categories: Health & Fitness, Parks