Shelter reservations entitle your group to exclusive use of the designated shelter building and immediate area. The general public may use the restrooms. Other facilities such as ball diamonds, play areas, horseshoe pits, are for use on a first-come, first-serve basis with a one-hour time limit if another group or individual is waiting. See the list of shelters and Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- Check-in is at 10 am the day of the reservation (special arrangements may be made for earlier check-in)
- Check-out is at 9:30 pm the same day (shelters MUST be vacated by 9:30 pm)
- Reservation must be made a minimum of 2 days before the first day of the reservation
- Other Terms and Conditions may apply
- For reservations, please visit www.reservedane.com